Free MOOS Project Viewer is a free online Microsoft Project viewer that can open any MS Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any Microsoft Project version (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010).
It is running on any Java enabled platform including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and it is the perfect solution for project stakeholders to view the project details in a dynamic way. No need to work with printed materials or static reports in different formats (html, pdf, excel, etc.). Using Free MOOS Project Viewer you get the possibility to see project details that no other report can give you. You can zoom in/out, collapse/expand, show/hide, resize, etc. Hence you get a free tool to view any Microsoft Project file even online directly from any browser.
Why do you need a MS Project viewer?
If you receive a file generated with MS Project and you don't have Microsoft Project and you only need to view it then you need a Microsoft Project viewer. This will help you save money. There are many viewers on the market: some freeware like this one and some commercial but only some of them are really good. Free MOOS Project Viewer has the best MS Project viewer value that is free.
What do you get by using Free MOOS Project Viewer?
* Open any and all Microsoft Project files (mpp, mpt, xml) and MS Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010)
* No need to have MS Project installed on your computer
* Easy to use interface (easier that with Microsoft Project)
* Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
* Show/hide, arrange and resize columns
* Show colors on task bars in Gantt chart
* Running on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
* 24 hours support
» version 2.0.2 - posted on 2010-10-04
Free MOOS Project Viewer End-User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND STAND BY SOFT. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. USE OF THIS PROGRAM IMPLICITLY MEANS YOU HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE OR DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES.
1. "Software" means the executable code of Fre MOOS Project Viewer and corresponding documentation, printed materials, online or electronic documentation.
2. "Named User" is an individual authorized by You to use the Software, regardless of whether or not the individual is using the Software at any given time.
II FREEWARE USE
You may use the SOFTWARE without charge.
III LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
This program is freeware and hereby include the following license restrictions:
1. You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise in any way or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
2. You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, resell for profit or otherwise distribute the Software or any part thereof.
3. You may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
4. You may not remove or obscure any copyright and trademark notices relating to the Software., and therefore can be used in an unlimited fashion for any purpose by individuals, corporations, educational, government, military departments, and any other entity.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND STAND BY SOFT AND FREE-PROJECT-VIEWER.COM MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
MOOS Project Viewer is copyright (c) Stand By Soft 2010, all rights reserved.